These are 10 things which I would advise you to follow if you have Diarrhea.
1. Avoid all fruits, vegetables and other diet which includes roughage.
2. Take 3 to 4 liters of fresh clean water a day.
3. Take tender coconut water at least 2 to 3 limes a day.
4.If there is acute dehydration add a pinch of salt and 1.5 teaspoon of honey in a glass of water, buttermilk or coconut water and drink that water .
5. Drink diluted buttermilk or whey water at least 2 to 3 times daily.
6. Meals can comprise of curd rice or ripe banana and curds or sabudana kheer with curd. You can add a pinch of salt for taste.
7. Avoid fried food, bakery products and milk.
8. Avoid mixing of melons, mangoes with any other food items together at a time.
9. Avoid taking any food or beverages while outdoors as this might put you in an extremely embarrassing position.
10. While outdoors carry your own clean water with you.
Proper diet for Psoriasis and fungal infections (prophet666.com)
Proper diet for Piles, Constipation and Acidity (prophet666.com)