By Ashok Mehta
There is a verse in the Bajrang Baan which says "यह बजरंग बाण जे ही मारे। ताहि कहो फिरि कौन उबारे।।"
Which means that for the person who is hit by the Bajrang Baan, there is nothing in this world that can save him from the damage as the Sadhana is 100% unfailing. There is no energy or no living being or object that can stop or create hurdles and blockages for the person who recites the Bajrang Baan. Even the most life threatening Graha Dosh will become weak in front of the person who recites the Bajrang Baan. One can say that Bajrang Baan is more powerful than even the Gayatri Mantra, but there are a few very important requirements, which, I have mentioned below.
1. The Bajrang Baan should be recited by maintaining strict Brahmacharya.
2. Reciting the Bajrang Baan should be done in a very polite voice and at a normal speed, neither too slow nor too fast.
3. The room where the Bajrang Baan is being chanted should be purified first with Gangajal or Gomutra.
4. Sesame oil should always be kept burning while chanting the Bajrang Baan.
5. Guggal should be burnt after doing the required number of recitations.
6. This Sadhana is not for those persons who are still in the initial stages of spirituality. One need not be a very advanced Siddh Yoga Guru, but some level of spiritual advancement is necessary.
7. People in the initial stages can recite the Bajrang Baan, but only for a specific purpose and that to as a last option of life and not on a daily basis or else within 6 months you will end up losing your life.
Procedure is very simple:
1. From a Saturday, at night after 10 pm keep a Ram Darbar or a Veer Hanuman photo or idol in front of you on a red cloth on a Chowki.
2. Offer Kewda Ittar, Flowers, etc.
3. Recite Sankatnashanam Ganesha Stotra once with attention.
4. Mentally worship Mahadev and Rama and take Sankalp for getting your so and so enemy removed. Don't pray to get the enemy destroyed, only pray to get the enemy punished or removed from your life. If you ask for destruction, the enemy will lose his life.
5. Recite the Bajrang Baan daily 54 or 108 times for 31 days.
6. The requirements that I have mentioned at the start should be followed strictly and carefully. The Sadhak will experience many divine things like, a feeling of sinking of heart, feeling extremely angry and experiencing headaches, etc. All these are good signs. In order to balance them, one must chant the Hare Krishna Mantra for 5 rosaries daily.
Girls who are Hanumant devotees many times wish to do every Sadhana of Hanuman without knowing and understanding it. Hanumant is a Brahmachari. Similarly, a human Brahmachari also cannot do Shakti Sadhana. Girls who are doing every kind of Hanumant sadhana without thinking will only dig their own graves. Bajrang Baan is only for men. If girls recite this, the results will be catastrophic.
This is my warning that doesn’t make mistakes while reciting the Bajrang Baan.
After every day's Sadhana, one must recite the Kshama Prarthana, which can be seen here – Prayer for Forgiveness