Many times it happens that we do not know the procedure or are missing a part of the Mantra Sadhana procedure or many times we do not get the Viniyog of a Mantra. - Ashok Mehta
And as I have previously mentioned, doing Purashcharan without the Viniyog of the Mantra is powerless.
By chanting this Mantra, the Sadhak can get his required query about Mantra Sadhana answered in dreams.
The procedure of practicing the Mantra Prayog is very simple:
1. The Sadhak must sit on a Yellow Aasan or a Kush Aasan facing the east direction in the Brahma Muhurat.
2. He must keep a Chowki in front of him and spread a yellow cloth on it. On the Chowki, he must make a mount of rice and keep a Shiv Idol or Yantra or a Rudra Yantra on the mount of rice.
3. Then he must worship the 5 Maha Bhutas - Ganesh, Vishnu, Devi (Durga or Mahalakshmi), Surya and finally Rudra.
4. He must worship the idol or Yantra with popular articles used in Shiv Puja like rice, sesame seeds, raw milk, honey, etc.
5. After this he must take a Sankalp for his desired wish related to his Isht Dev or the Mantra Sadhana about, which he wants to know more or get other information.
6. He must chant this Mantra 5 rosaries daily for 21 days.
The Sadhak will definitely get his or her query answered in his dreams.
Mantra : ।। ॐ गुरु, गंगा, तीर्थानि सहस्त्राणि, कोटितीर्थानि मेव च ब्रह्मसुता कर्म स्पष्टताय नमः ।।
।। Om guru, gangaa, tirthaani, sahastraani, koti tirthaani meva cha brahmasuta karm spashtaay namaha ||