This is my favorite Shri Rama mantra and I don't think there is any other Shri Rama mantra as effective as this. The Mantra is very sacred and godly. - Ashok Mehta
Following are the various emmence Benefits of this Ram Mool Mantra:
1. It can be chanted by anyone including children.
2. This Mantra is a very powerful addiction removal Mantra and chanting 11 rosaries daily for only 40 days results in removal of even the most staunch deeply rooted addictions which may have been in a person for years.
3. This Mantra fulfills all kinds of wishes of a Grihast and gives you complete martial bliss along with a son as pure, exemplary and flawless as white snow.
4. It will bring Lakshmi and Shri Rama himself in the house.
5. The Sadhana who does this Mantra Siddhi will get rid of all his sins and become a very religious person.
6. He will become very big devotee of Shri Rama.
7. It will remove poverty from your house.
8. It will make you very popular in social circles. You will make lots of friends and everyone of your friend will respect your words.
9. You will become very attractive and will have a cold, soothing aura which will make people addicted to you the way a person gets addicted to alcohol. The person who sees you for the first time will want to see you again and again. The more number of times you meet someone, the more the person will get mesmerized by you.
10. It help cure diseases
11. It can give you all the Ashwarya that one wants in life.
12. Rama Naam itself is one of the most powerful Karya Siddhi Mantras of Sanatana Dharma. Chanting this Mantra will bless you with success in every work.
13. You will start getting answers to questions that still just in mind and hadn't shared with anyone. All the doubts one may have in mind about anything will get solved in some or the other way automatically.
14. This Mantra also has the power to give Siddhis.
15. Chanting this Mantra will make you a divine soul and get rid of malefic Graha Dosha.
I suggest everyone to chant this Mantra as this Mantra definitely works and there is no doubt in it.
16. This Mantra gives the 4 Purusharth.
1. Begin the Sadhana from Rama Navami, Chaitra Navratri, Diwali or Holi.
2. Get up at 4 am in the morning. Have bath and complete all such morning chores by 4.30 am
3. Now, sit facing East on a yellow Aasan.
4. Keep a yellow Chowki in front of you and keep a yellow cloth on it. On it, keep a copper or, if possible, gold plate.
5. Bathe the Shri Rama Yantra in Gangajal Water and then keep it on the plate.
6. Worship Guru, Ganesha, Vishnu, Shiva, Sita, Lakshmi andHanuman.
7. Do Panchopchar Puja of the Yantra. For Naivedya, one must offer boiled milk with sugar to Rama.
8. Recite the Hanuman Stuti and Ram Raksha Stotra once. Then recite one rosary of ॐ रामभद्राय नमः , ॐ रामचंद्राय नमः using a Tulsi Rosary.
8. Take a Sankalp.
9. Recite the Mantra 6 lac times/6000 rosary within 21 days for Mantra Siddhi and 24 lac times/ 24000 rosary within 96 days for Purushcharan.
Dashansh Homa, Dashansh Tarpan, Dashansh Marjan, Dashansh Brahman Bhojan, Dashansh Dakshina are necessary to be done after the completion of the Mantra Japa.
As I have already mentioned, when doing Japa, only 100 out of 108 Japa are counted in the Sadhana and the rest 8 are doing considered for errors.
Viniyog: || ॐ अस्य राम मंत्रस्य, ब्रह्मा ऋषि:,गायत्री छंदः, श्री रामो देवता, रां बीजम्, नमः शक्तिः,चतुर्विध पुरुषार्थ सिद्धयर्थे जपे विनियोगः ||
|| Om Asya Raama Mantrasya, Brahma Rishiah, Gayatri Chhandah, Shri Raamo Devtaa, Raama Beejam, Namah Shaktiah, Chaturvidhi Purusharth Siddhayarthe Jape Viniyogah ||
Mantra: ||ॐ रां रामाय नमः ||
||Om raan(g) raamaay namaha ||