Any Sadhana has the following necessary parts in order:
1. Isht Aasan puja.
2. Sitting on Aasan in Kamlaa Yoga Aasan.
3. Bhut Shuddhi.
5. Guru Puja
6. Ganesh Puja
7. Shiv Puja. Bhairav Puja in case of Shakti worship & Vishnu worship in case of Kamdev or Mohini or Narsingh Sadhana. For Mahalakshmi Sadhanas, both these gods and Kuber has to be worshipped.
8. Other God worship- here, the God can be any God worshipped by the Isht Dev. For example Rama worship in Hanuman Sadhanas, Vishnu worship in Shiv Sadhanas, etc.
11. Digbandhan or Dasha Disha Bandhan
12. Panchopchar or Shodashopchar Puja of the Isht Dev.
13. Viniyog, Dhyaan and Shloka.
14. Mantra Paath
16. Mantra Pushpanjali
17. Kshama Praarthana
18. Dashansh Havan
19. Dashansh part Tarpan from the Havan
20. Dashansh Maarjan from the Tarpan
21. Dashansh Brahman Bhojan.
The above things will be explained by me in the next part. For now, I will share Mantra Sadhana Gyaan about things like the Sadhana direction, Japa Mala, Aasan Prayog, etc.
1. For wish fulfillment- Woolen cloth Aasan especially red colored Aasan
2. For attracting wealth- Silk Aasan
3. For getting rid of diseases- Kush Aasan
4. For Sammohan- Krushna Mruga Skin Aasan
5. For destroying enemies- Tiger Skin Aasan
6.For success in life- Deer Skin Aasan
7. For getting Land and immovable property- Lion Skin Aasan
8. For getting a child- Kush Aasan
10. For prosperity- Mani Masan
11. For getting husband/wife- Urnaa Aasan
12. For luck- Silk Aasan
1. Lama or wealth Sadhanas- West direction
2. For Pitru, Shraadh Sadhana and Das Mahavidya Sadhanas (except Kamala Mahavidya) - South
3. Saraswati Sadhanas, Shanti Karma Sadhanas, Tapa- North
4. Godly Sadhanas like Pran Prathishtha, Getting Siddhis, and Spiritual Upliftment- East.
1. For Vishnu Pujas- Peet Chandan
2. For Ganapati puja- Haridra Chandan
3. For Pitru karya- Rakt Chandan
4. For Shiva- Bhasma
5. For Rishi Puja- White Chandan
6. For Human Puja- Kesar, Chandan
7. For Lakshmi Puja- Kesar
8. For Tantrik Pujas- Sindur
Remember, Kumkum is very strictly prohibited in the worship of Shiva or of any of his Avatars.
According to Kali Tantra, Shankh Mala gives 100 times more benefits as compared to Kar Mala (Japa done with fingers), Pravaal gives 1000 times more benefits, Crystal rosary give 10000 times more benefits, Kamalghatta mala gives 10 lac times more benefits and Kush Mala gives 100 crore times more benefits and a Rudraksh rosary gives 1000s of crore times more benefits than any Mala.
A Mala made from the bones of human fingers can fulfill all kinds of wishes. This type of mala is used in Karna Pisachini Sadhanas.
For wealth benefits, A Coral rosary is said to be ultimate.
Flower Gyaan: Impure, stale, flowers eaten by insects, Flowers that have fallen on ground, Flowers taken from someone else or stolen flowers are forbidden. But Bilva Patra, Paan and Tulsi leaves and flowers even if broken or torn, can be offered.
1. One cannot break flowers after 12 pm.
2. Ketki or Kund flower on Shiva, Dhatura on Vishnu, Aak on Shakti and Tagar flower on Surya Dev; these things cannot be offered even by mistake.
3. The best flower for Lakshmi Maa is Lotus.
4. Flower should always be offered straight, facing the god and not upside down or reverse.
5. For Vishnu one must worship him every Wednesday with Champa flower without fail. Those who haven't worshipped Vishnu even once with Champa flowers in their whole life their birth itself is waste; according to our Tantras.
Japa procedure Gyaan:
1. Mantra Japa done without counting goes in vain. Then, it doesn't matter if your guru says or anyone says to chant 1 hour or 2 hour and so on. Japa very strictly cannot and should not be done without counting,
2. If Japa is being done in morning, the Mala must be kept near the belly. In afternoon, Heart and in the evening near the neck.
1. During Japa, one must avoid causing noise or collision of beads with each other as this will cause 1000s of diseases to the Sadhak.
2. Under no circumstances should a rosary break. If a rosary breaks, it will unbelievable amount of poverty, diseases, defamation, dangers,etc to the Sadhak. Also, breaking of Mala is equal to killing a Brahmin & brings Brahma-Hatya Dosh. And one will have to go to Narak Lok after death.
If Japa is done at home it gives normal benefits. If Japa is done in Cow shed, 1 chant will give benefit equal to 100 chants. Tirth will give 1000 times more benefits. Mountain will give 10000 times more benefits, River will give 1 lac times more benefits. Devaalay will give 1 crore times more benefits and Shivalay will give 1000s of crores times more benefits.
In the next part I will send a few more recommendations about Sadhanas. And in the 3rd part or 4th part I will send procedure to do any kind of Sadhana. All the things I am going to mention in these 2-3 articles are the basics of all kinds of god/goddess Sadhanas and the default rules that one must follow.