Now, in case of failure in first try, if the Mantra Japa requirement is less, then one can repeat the Mantra Sadhana without much trouble. However, if the Japa requirement is very large. For example, 4 lac, 5 lac,6 lac,etc. then repeating the Sadhana becomes very tiresome. - Ashok Mehta
Ganapati means Gana-Pati. I.e. one who is the overlord of Dev Gana and Ghosts,Pisach,etc. Other than this, Ganapati is also Vighneshwar I.e. One who is lord of obstacles. Hence, if one gets grace of Lord Ganapati before starting his Sadhanas, he will definitely get success in it.
In order to get success in all other Sadhanas you may be doing in the future, I am sharing a Ganapati Mantra Prayog which is easy and fast working.
All those who want to get success in Purushcharan Sadhana in first instance itself, then one must perform this Mantra Prayog.
1. Start this Ganapati Mantra Sadhana from a Shukla Paksha Monday or Tuesday.
2. Sit facing the east direction on a Kush Aasan.
3. Keep a Red Chowki in front of you and spread a red cloth on it.
4. Keep a Ganesh Yantra on it.
5. Worship your Guru, Shiv, Gauri Maa, Surya, Vishnu as per your capacity. Also Worship Lord Ganapati using rice, red flowers and incense sticks. Then, light a Sesame Oil Diya.
6. Take a Sankalp of getting the blessings of Ganapati and to get success in all future Mantra Sadhanas.
7. Chant 10 Mala of this Mantra daily for 21 days using Rudraksh or Red Chandan Mala.
Mantra - ।। ॐ गं गणपतये सर्व कार्य सिद्धि कुरु कुरु स्वाहा ।।
।। Om gan ganapataye sarva karya siddhi kuru kuru swaahaa ।।
99% of the time, the reason for failure in Mantra Sadhanas is due to bad Prarabdh Karma. However, using this Mantra, even such a person can get success in Sadhanas