Today I will share a Mantra Sadhana through which any person can become rich like Kubera himself along with becoming one of the dearest of him. The Mantra can be chanted by anyone and this Sadhana does not require Deeksha. - Ashok Mehta
Procedure of Kuber Mantra Sadhana:
1. Start this Kuber Mantra Sadhana from Dhanteras or Diwali.
2. Start this Sadhana at dusk facing north. Sit on a Red Velvet Aasan in Padmaasan/Kamal Aasan.
3. Bring a yellow or red Chowki in front of you and spread a yellow cloth on it. Keep 3 Yantras in front of you on mounts of rice - Shri Yantra, Shiv Yantra and Kuber Yantra. Also keep a Ganesh idol or Yantra whatever you prefer.
4. Then establish a copper Kalash full of water on a mount of rice.
5. Light 2 pure Ghee Diya and 2 Sesame Oil Diyas. Use Earthen Diyas only.
6. Then, worship your Guru, then Ganesha, then Lakshmi . i.e the Shri Yantra, then worship Shiv Yantra and finally Kuber Yantra.
5. First Do Panchopchar Puja of Ganesha. I am sharing the procedure of Panchopchar Puja ahead. After doing Ganesha Puja, recite his mantra "ॐ गं गणपतये नमः " 1 rosary using Rudraksh Mala.
6. Then do Panchopchar Puja of Shri Yantra, Shiv and finally Kuber.
Panchopchar Puja Vidhi -
Deep- Pure ghee Diyas should be offered to Shiv and Shri Yantra. Oil Diyas should be offered to Ganesh and Kuber
Dhoop – offer a Dhoop of Guggul or whatever you prefer.
Naivedya – offer Naivedya of bananas to each of them.
Pushp- offer Champa flowers to all
Gandh – offer a paste of Kesar or Chandan to the 4 corners of the Yantra.
7. After doing Panchopchar Puja, recite 1 rosary of Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra and Shiv Gayatri Mantra. Then, recite Amogh Shiv Kavach.
8. Then take a Sankalp by mentioning the respective Vedic year, Vedic month, Paksh, etc and that you are doing this Purashcharan for fulfilling your so and so wishes.
9. Recite this Mantra 50 rosaries daily for 20 days using Rudraksh Rosary.
Dhanteras and Diwali. If this Sadhana is started on some other day, chances of success will be lesser. One will getting astonishing results if this Sadhana is done in a Shivalay.
Other guidelines for the Kuber Mantra Sadhana:
1) Make a Tilak of Chandan or Kesar and only then do the Japa.
2. Make sure the oil and Pure Ghee does not end during the Japa.
3. Even though this Mantra does not require Deeksha, During the Sadhana days certain conduct and discipline needs to be followed other wise your Sadhana will go in vain.
I have specified various rules like Bhumi Shayyiyaa, Brahmacharya, daily Daan, complete surrender to god, etc.
You can refer to those articles for more information.
4. Everyday Sakha must go to Shivalay in the morning and offer Be Petra, Chandan, rice, milk, etc to Shilling. Pleasing Lord Shiv is equally important as pleasing Lord Kuber in this Sadhana.
5. Do not forget to recite Amogh Shiv Kavach because Lord Kuber is said to be king of Yakshas and it is said that this Mantra is also used for attracting Yakshas.
6. Mantra can be chanted by men and women but keep in mind that the chanting requirement of 1 lac. If you cannot do so much Japa then don't begin the Sadhana. If you break the Sadhana, your wealth conditions will deteriorate. This is a personally experienced fact.
For Sadhana rules, please refer to my posts on Sadhanas shared in the past.
Also, one must perform Sandhya daily early in the morning and then at dusk. Sandhya is nothing but doing Achaman; Pranayam (Rechak, Kumbhak) 10-15 times and chanting your God's Gayatri Mantra 1-5 rosaries.
In some parts of India, 30th November is also considered as Dev Dipawali. Hence, the Mantra Sadhana can also be started be today.