Following is the simple step-by-step procedure of performing this Shukra Akarshan Mantra Sadhana:
1. Start the experiment from a Friday, which falls during the Shukla Paksha.
2. Sit facing the north direction on a red colored velvet Asana in the Yogic pose of Kamlaasan. On a red or white Chowki, keep a copper plate.
3. On the copper plate, write "ॐ" with White Chandan.
4. Keep a medium sized energized Shukra Yantra on it.
5. Then, light a Pure Ghee Diya, this should be an Earthen Diya.
6. Light a few incense sticks.
7. Offer white flowers, rice, and rose or chameli perfume to the Yantra. Then apply a bit of perfume on yourself.
8. Take a Sankalp for your desired wish.
9. Then, recite one rosary of the first Mantra:
|Shukra Vashikaran Mantra|
10. Then recite the second Mantra shown in the image for 21 rosaries of for 30 days.
Many people face problems in life and they think of worshipping various gods for resolving the problems. For example, if someone wants wealth they will worship Maa Laxmi. However, people don't know or don't realize that benefits of the worship only comes when the planets are favorable. Similarly, many people say that they chanted a particular Vashikaran Mantra but they didn't get success. It is just a false belief because Vashikaran Mantras are no joke. Even the simplest Mantras have astonishing powers. People who are facing the problem of Vashikaran Mantras not working should recite this mantra for success.
I would love to know the Sadhak's experiences.