1. Start the Mantra Japa from Wednesday.
2. In a separate room sit facing the east direction. If you sit in a Shivalay then it is even better.
3. On a yellow Chowki, spread a yellow colored cloth.
4. Keep an energized Shri Ram Darbar in front of you.
5. First, offer raw milk and then Panchamrit. Then, clean the idols with the cloth and keep them in the plate. The Panchamrit can be kept or poured to any tree.
6. Do Panchopchar Pujan. In Panchopchar Puja, use a Chandan Scent for all the gods and for the Naivdeya offer boiled milk with sugar in it.
7. Recite the Shloka "Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu....." 11 times and then do Ganesh worship Hanuman worship, Shiva worship and Vishnu worship.
8. Take the Sankalp.
9. Chant this Mantra 1.25 lac times within a period of 21 days for getting success
4. As this is a Shanti Karma Mantra, this Mantra can fulfill any kind of Shanti Karma wish like getting wealth, sons, prosperity, Graha Shanti, spiritual boost, etc. whichever you want.
1. The Mantra itself is very very sacred and chanting it only 11 times will release you from all the sins you had done that day and this has been experienced by me.
2. Chanting 1 rosary of this Mantra will keep you free from sins at all times on all days.
3. Chanting 21 rosary daily for 6 months can bring revolution in a person's life and no matter what kind of poverty is there in your life or no matter how strong your Graha Dosha are, this Mantra will give you Raja Yog like lifestyle and people will get dumbfounded by the sudden success in your life.
Mantra: ||ॐ नमो भगवते रघुनन्दनाय रक्षोघ्नविशदाय मधुराय प्रसन्नवदनाय अमिततेजसे बलरामाय विष्णवे नमः ||
Om Namo Bhagavate Raghunandanaaya Rakshoghnavishadaaya Madhuraaya Prasannavadanaaya Amitatejase Balaraamaaya Vishnave Namah ||
The Mantra doesn't need Diksha but whether god wants you to chant the Mantra or no is only in his hands. One must try it only use as a Prayog and do think about doing its Purashcharan.