The Mantra can give everything you can ask for. This Mantra also removes poison caused by snake bites. This Mantra give Health, Wealth, Moksha, Peace, Purity, Family Happiness and many more benefits- Ashok Mehta
Procedure of the Om Namo Narayanaya Mantra Sadhana:
1. Start the Mantra Sadhana on a Wednesday in the period of the Braham Muhurat.
2. Sit facing the east on a yellow or Kush Aasan and keep a Narayan or Vishnu Yantra in front of you, while performing the Mantra Sadhana.
3. Worship your Guru, Ganesha, Lakshmi and Shiv and then do Shodashopchar Puja of the Yantra. This will invoke Vishnu in the Yantra and this procedure is called as Yantroddhara.
4. Then recite 1 Mala of the Mantra. This will make the Mantra active. This is called Mantroddhar.
5. Then take a Sankalp according to your requirement.
6. 1 Purushcharan = 1 Lac.
For every Purushcharan there are different benefits, which are described below:
If 1 Purushcharan is done, Aatma Shuddhi will happen.
If 2 are done, one will get Heart Shuddhi or Mann Shuddhi.
If 3 Purushcharan are done, one goes to Svarg Lok.
If 4 Purushcharan are done, one becomes dear to Narayan.
If 5 Purushcharan are done, one gets pure knowledge.
If 6 are done, ones devotion towards Narayan gets fixed on him alone.
If 7 are done, one will realize himself.
If 8 are done, one will be free from birth and death cycle.
One must use a Tulsi Mala for the Mantra Japa.