Just like the Siddhi Vinayak Mahamantra this Mantra too has lots and lots of benefits. The Mantra is one of the most dearest of Mantras for me due to the immense healing benefits in spite of its simplicity. - Ashok Mehta
Following are the various Mantra Prayogs, which can be performed using this Hanuman Mantra:
1. First and foremost is it is a very powerful Mantra for Sade Sati. The Mantra has to be chanted 40 rosaries daily for 108 days. The Mantra as I previously mentioned is very very powerful Healing Mantra. By healing I mean not only for the health factor but it also heals the various problems one is facing, especially Shani Sade Sati or Shani Mahadasha of 19 years. Do not get disheartened by the number of days. It is said that when a Mantra makes you feel happy that's when you know its truth. That is the same reason why the Iskcon believers never get tired of chanting the Hare Rama Mantra. Similarly, This Mantra too will create happiness and positivity both inwardly and outwardly and give you immense bliss.
2. Those people who want to get success in a long time pending work should recite this Mantra 11,21 for 31 rosaries or till one doesn't get success in the desired work.
3. For Grihast people who want family happiness, facing problems of family fights, bad behavior of children or parents, lack of happiness, feeling unsatisfied with the family standard of living,etc. should recite this Mantra for 101 rosaries daily for 108 days. Try this Sadhana once and you'll see magic happen. After Siddhi, give Dahsansh Havan, Tarpan, Marjan and Brahaman Bhojan. Do Dashanash Havan with sesame.
4. The people who are facing enemy problems should light an Akhand Diya and chant this Mantra 21000 times within 3 days.
5. For getting rid of diseases recite this Mantra 1000 times or for 10 rosaries daily till you get rid of the diseases. You can increase the number of chants if the disease is severe.
6. For Hanuman Darshan Praapti, recite this Mantra 7 lac times within 31 days.
7. For attracting wealth, Lakshmi and the 16 Aishwaryas or for fulfilling any such Shanti Karma kind of wishes, recite this Mantra 1 lac times with 21 days. Do Dashansh Havan with sesame.
8. For getting out of prison, recite this Mantra for 41 rosaries daily for 31 days and the desired person will be freed from prison. One must promise Hanuman that if the person gets freedom he/she or you will do Bhakti of Hanuman daily in some or the other way and never do Paap Karma again.
9. For getting spiritual upliftment, recite 31 rosaries of this Mantra for 1 year.
10. For wealth and family happiness related Sadhanas sit on red velvet Aasan facing west and do Sadhana in the evening. For other Sadhanas sit facing north on a Kush Aasan and do the Sadhana in the morning. For spiritual upliftment Sadhana sit facing east and use Kush Aasan.
For Shatru Naash or enemy removal Sadhana and spiritual upliftment, use a Red Chandan Rosary. For wealth, wish fulfillment and prosperity Sadhanas use Red Coral Rosary. For Graha Shanti and all other Sadhanas use Rudraksh Rosary.
For Graha shanti and spiritual upliftmentment, meditate on the form of a Meditating Hanuman. For other Sadhanas, meditate on a left facing Hanuman idol.
11. For Vaak Siddhi, chant the Mantra facing east for 108 rosaries daily for 108 days.
12. If one writes this Mantra on the tongue of a 5 or 7 month old male child using Chandan mixed with honey with a wooden stick, your the child will become very very intelligent, powerful, become a divine person; get the grace of Hanuman and Shri Rama for its whole life and become a very big devotee of Shri Rama and Hanuman, get unbelievable success in life; and then what is there in all the 3 worlds that my dear Lord Hanuman and Shri Rama cannot give?
One must try to write the entire Mantra but if you are unable to write entire Mantra then remove "Hanumate" and write the rest part of the Mantra.
13. If this mantra is chanted 11 rosary before any Hanuman Sadhana for 11 rosaries during the Sadhana days, success will be guaranteed
14. For increasing devotion towards Hanuman: chant 5 Rosaries of this Mantra for 40 days. use a red sandalwood rosary only for this purpose and while chanting meditate on the form of Hanuman I have attached.
15. For making the house pure and attract Saubhagya, every morning after bath do the following:
Keep a copper vessel filled with water and dip all the fingers of the left hand and chant 3 rosaries of the Mantra using a Red Coral Rosary. This will energize the water. Now sprinkle this water everywhere in the house In all 10 directions and sprinkle a bit on yourself also. It will cure you of all diseases and remove all kinds of poverty and unlucky aspects in the house
Mantra: || ॐ ऐं ह्रीं हनुमते रामदूताय नमः ||
|| Om Aim Hreem Hanumate Ramdootaya Namah ||
If the Mantra is written on a Bhojpatra with Kesar and worshiped as a Tantra daily by all the family members together, it will bring the a phenomenal revolution and change in their lives. One must frame the Yantra and do its Pran Prathishtha and Shodashopchar Puja as well. It is my guarantee that this Mantra will work and definitely work and there is absolutely no doubt in it. This Mantra can be chanted by anyone including your children. If you make a Yantra and worship it daily with your whole family, even better.
As I don't have the Viniyog for this Mantra, one must recite Hanuman kavach before reciting this Mantra. Other than this, basic Puja rules like light sesame oil diya, incense sticks, Ganesh Puja, Sihv Puja, etc have to be performed.
During the Sadhana days kindly follow the rules I am giving below:
Do not break Brahmacharya. Do not eat spicy foods. Have dinner before sunset.
Do not:- lie, speak bad words, get angry, engage in sexual thoughts or activity, speaking too much or speaking unnecessarily.
Perform Achaman 4 times a day- once as soon as you get up, then once before starting the Mantra Japa, once at dusk and once before sleeping
May Shri Rama and Hanuman always help all readers and keep his grace.
|| श्री राम जय राम जय जय राम ||
|| सुमिरि पवनसुत पावन नामू ।
This is the Yantra which has to be kept in home temple as a part of this Mantra Sadhana. One can get a printout or draw this himself.