The Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra is also extremely effective as a Sankat Nashan Stotra and apart from giving security from diseases, dangers, accidents and enemies it is helpful in eradicating all kinds of ghostly, demonic and inharmonious mystic beings.
The Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra is extremely beneficial in giving material benefits, including those relating to increase in progeny and cattle.
The Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra is chanted daily by Millions of devotees of Hanuman, especially in the State of Maharashtra, it was published years back on this site and can be seen here – Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra
For those people who want to perform the specific Sadhana of the Bheemroopi Maruti Stotra, I have given a few pointers below-
1. the best and most auspicious Tith for commencing this Sadhana is the Chaitra Shuddha Pratipada, commonly refereed to as Gudi Padwa or the Hindu New Year.
2. get up early on this day have a bath, wear clean clothes, keep photos or Murtis of Hanuman and Shri Ram in front of you on a red colored cloth,
3. Then, with devotion perform Panchopachara of both the deities and offer a garland of scented flowers or Madar Ke Phool to the photo or idol of Hanuman.
4. Then recite the Ram Raksha Stotra once and chant Ram Naan 108 times.
5. Then take a Sankalp that you are going to recite the Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra 11 times daily for 121 days.
6. Sit facing the East before the photo or Murti of Hanuman and start reciting the Stotra.
Those People who do not wish to perform this specific Stotra Sadhana, can commence reciting the Bheemrupi Maruti Stotra [twice a day] on a Tuesday in the morning and evening by sitting facing the East Direction before a Murti or photo of Hanuman.