The procedure of performing this Vashikaran Love Experiment is as follows:
1. Start the Vashikaran Prayog from the night of any Friday.
2. The girl should draw a circle using mud on the ground and sit inside the circle facing the south direction.
3. She should keep light a Diya of Sesame Oil [Til Ka Tel] and keep it with the wick facing the north direction.
4. She must keep a few While Colored Flowers and a fer Rewadi [ this is a traditional Indian sweet prepared using Sesame Seeds and is distributed to family, friends and well-wishers on the Hindu Festival of Sankranti] in a Thali in-front of her and light Dhoop.
5. Then she must chant the Vashikaran Mantra – Om [ Amuk ] Vashmaanya Swaha || - ॐ [ अमुक ] वाश्मान्य स्वाहा ||. The word – Amuk – should be replaced with the name of the desired husband.
6. The girl has to use a Sphatik Counting Mala to count the number of Mantra Chants.
7 The Vashikaran Mantra has to be chanted for a total of 17, 000 Mantra Chants. The experiment can further be continued on subsequent nights by chanting a fixed number of Mantra Chants per night. However, the shorter the number of days taken to complete the Vashikaran Experiment the better.
8. Then finally, after the conclusion of the Vashikaran Mantra Chanting, the girl should give on of the Rewadi to the desired bride-groom to eat.
Note – It is better to commence the Vashikaran Mantra Prayog after the completion of the Monthly Cycle as the chances of interruption are minimized.
The rest of the articles used in the Vashikaran Experiment should be collectively be immersed in flowing water after the conclusion of the experiment.
The information about this Love Spell is based upon Vashikaran Tantra Shastra and this site is not going to guarantee its success.
Chances of success in Vashikaran Love Spells primarily depend upon the single minded concentration and commitment of the practitioner.