Procedure of practicing the Shukra Mantra Prayog for getting a desired Vehicle:
1. Start the Mantra Sadhana from a Shukla Paksha Friday which falls on Bharani or Jyeshtha Nakshatra in the months of July to September. Other than this, the Mantra can be started on any Lakshmi or Shiv festive days.
2. Sit facing the east or south east direction in the Brahma Muhurat on a white Aasan.
3. Wear pure white clothes.
4. Establish a Chauki in front of you and keep a white cloth on it. Then, make a mount of rice on a white cloth and keep a Shukra Yantra on it.
5. Light a Pure Ghee Diya. As always use only an Earthen Diya.
6. Then, apply white sandalwood on the Yantra and then apply Tilak on yourself.
7. Do Achaman, Aasan Shuddhi, Pranayam, Guru Puja, Ganesh Puja, Shiv Puja, Lakshmi Puja and then finally Shukra Puja.
Do Panchopchar Puja of Shukra as follows-
Deep – Pure Ghee Diya
Doop - offer a Doop of Guggul
Naivedya - offer a Naivedya of Kheer or Sabudana
Push - offer white flowers or Champa flowers.
Gandh – apply a paste of Ashtgandha on all 4 corners of the Yantra.
8. Take a Sankalp of your desired wishes.
9. Recite 31 rosaries of the Shukra Mantra daily for 41 days or 41 rosaries for 31 days.
Use a Sphatik or White Hakeek rosary for chanting and wear a Rudraksh Mala during the chanting of the Mantra. The Rudraksh Mala should be bought separately and a Japa Mala cannot not be used for wearing
Mantra: ।। ॐ शुभ्रवाहाय नमः ।।
।। Om Shubhra-Vaahaay Namaha ।।