This holy and sacred Stotra of Hanuman can fulfill all kinds of Shanti Karma wishes, court cases, enemy removal, getting wealth, health, getting rid of dangerous diseases, getting a good wife, getting harmony and peace in the family, etc and any other kind of wish that you have, will get fulfilled. - Ashok Mehta
Wishes of Vashikaran, Sammohan, Maran, Vidveshan, Stambhan will not get fulfilled and the person who does this Prayog for those wishes, will be ruined forever.
Procedure of performing the Hanuman Dwadash Naam Stotra Prayog:
1. Start this Prayog from first Tuesday of a Shukla Paksh in the Brahma Muhurat.
2. Sit facing the east on a Kush Aasan or a Red Velvet Aasan and keep a Red Chowki in front of you. On the Chowki, spread a red cloth and keep a Das Maruti or Sankat Mochan Hanuman (left facing) Idol in front of you.
3. Keep a Ram Darbar next to it.
4. Worship your Guru, Ganesh, Shiv-Parvati, Ram-Sita and Hanuman.
Do Panchopchar Puja of Hanuman and Ram Darbar.
5. Take a Sankalp for your wishes.
6. Recite the Stotra 108 times for 108 days.
Doing this will give the same benefits as chanting Hanuman Chalisa. This is true.
The Stotra is very very beneficial and everyone must reap benefits of this Stotra. Men and women both can perform this Prayog.
Feeling happy or joyous, having vivid dreams, feeling sudden increase in glow and luster in your body, etc. All these are signs of Mantra working which the person will definitely feel during Prayog days. This Stotra is simple but Amogh.
Dwadash Nama Stotra:
||उल्लङ्घ्य सिन्धोः सलिलं सलीलं यः शोकवह्निं जनकात्मजायाः।
आदाय तेनैव ददाह लङ्कां नमामि तं प्राञ्जलिराञ्जनेयम्॥
।। ॐ हनुमान अंजनीसूनुः वायुपुत्रो महाबलः ।
रामेष्टः फल्गुणसखः पिंगाक्षोऽमितविक्रमः ॥ १॥
उदधिक्रमणश्चैव सीताशोकविनाशकः ।
लक्ष्मण प्राणदाताच दशग्रीवस्य दर्पहा ॥ २॥
द्वादशैतानि नामानि कपींद्रस्य महात्मनः ।
स्वापकाले पठेन्नित्यं यात्राकाले विशेषतः ।
तस्यमृत्यु भयं नास्ति सर्वत्र विजयी भवेत् ॥
धनं धान्यं भवेत् तस्य दुःख नैव कदा च न ।।