At the very outset, I have to point out that this Vashikaran Mantra should not be practiced for foolish purposes or only to see what happens. Fools and Idiots stay away as you might loose your mental balance and become a lunatic.
The Mantra Prayoga is most simple, straightforward and uncomplicated and the steps mentioned below should be followed:
1. The Mantra Prayoga can be commenced on any day.
2. After having your either your afternoon or night meal, take a small portion of the leftover rice and chant the Chandalini Mantra given in this post and then keep the rice aside. The Sadhana should be continued for the same meal after that, either lunch or dinner. The word Amuki should be replaced with the name of the desired person.
ॐ नमो उच्छिष्ट चाण्डालिनी पच पच भंग भंग मोहे मोहे मम [ अमुकी ] वश्यं कुरु कुरु स्वाहा ||
Om Namo Ucchishta Chandalini Pach Pach Bhang Bhang Mohe Mohe Mam [Amuki] Vashyam Kuru Kuru Swaha ||
3. Repeat the same Tantra for the next 9 days [10 days in all].
4. Then collect the rice of the 10 days and mix it.
5. Then write the Ucchishta Chandalini Mantra with the name of the desired person in-place of Amuki on a Bhojpatra with Ashtagandha Paste using a pointed wooden stick.
6. Then worship the Bhojpatra with Dhoop/Deep and keep the Bhojpatra under your Aasan [ seat] and chant the Chandalini Mantra for at least 10 Malas using a Rudraksha Japa Mala.
10. Finally mix a single grain of the rice in the food of the desired person or through it inside his or house.
This Vashikaran Mantra Experiment as per the Tantra is said to leave the desired person completely spellbound and fascinated by the practitioner and surrender totally to the wishes of the practitioner.
The rest of the rice should be immersed in flowing water and the Bhojpatra kept in the Puja-Place.