This Mantra Prayog is quite similar to the post "Hanuman Sadhana to achieve anything in the world". This Prayog is tried and tested and it shows quick results. - Ashok Mehta
1. Mantra Prayog should be started from a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
2. Begin this Sadhana in the morning. First go to a temple and worship Hanuman by offering Red Cloth, Chola and Sesame Oil Diya.
Worship Shiva by offering Chandan Paste, Honey, Black Sesame Seeds, Unbroken Rice, Bilva Patra, Raw Milk and Water.
Take their blessings and then come back home.
3. At your home, sit on a Red Coth Aasan facing the North or North East.
4. First, keep a Red Chowki in front of you and keep a Hanuman idol on it. Apply Sindur Tilak on the idol and then on yourself.
5. In front of the idol, keep a Shiv Yantra and Shri Rama Yantra and apply Chandan Tilak on them.
6. Do Guru Puja, Ganesh Puja, Shiv Puja, Sita-Rama Puja and Hanuman Puja.
Do Panchopchar Puja of the idol and the Yantras as follows -
A. Diya- Use Sesame Oil Diya.
B. Dhoop- offer a Dhoop of Guggul.
C. Flowers- offer yellow flowers to all the Yantras.
D. Then, offer unbroken rice.
E. Then offer Gandh by chanting Gandh Samarpan Mantra of the respective God. Gandh means a paste of Sandalwood Powder and Gangajal. This paste should be applied on the neck and shoulder of the idol and on the 4 corners of the Yantras.
7. Chant one rosary of ॐ नमः शिवाय and रां रामाय नमः and the Hanuman Kavach once.
8. Then, take a Sankalp for your wishes.
9. Take a yellow flower in your hand, make Anjali Mudra and recite the following Shlok once and offer the flower to the idol:
।। मनोजवं मारुततुल्यवेगं जितेन्द्रियं बुद्धिमतां वरिष्ठं
वातात्मजं वानारयूथ मुख्यं श्रीरामदूतं शरणं प्रपद्ये ।।
10. Recite the Hanuman 1000 names in the following way:
1. ॐ ह्रौं जूं सः first name सः जूं ह्रौं ॐ
2. ॐ ह्रौं जूं सः second name सः जूं ह्रौं ॐ
3. ॐ ह्रौं जूं सः third name सः जूं ह्रौं ॐ
And so on. Do this for all 1000 names.
11.After the Japa recite a Hanuman Kavach again.
12. Do Mantra Pushpanjali
13. Do Aarti and then Mantra Pushpanjali of the Aarti and then ask god for forgiveness for any mistake done during the Japa.
All the above steps from 2 to 13 have to be repeated daily and the Samputit Namavali should be recited thrice daily.
The Prayog is of 48 days.
The Prayog shared by me will cure impossible diseases, increase wealth, health and strength.
It will remove enemies completely and give you success in all endeavors. It will bring blessings of both Hanuman and Shiva and definitely fulfill all wishes.