The 8 forms are -
2. Vaahan Lakshmi
3. Dhaanya Lakshmi
4. Gaja Lakshmi who gives health and strength
5. Vijay Lakshmi,
7. Vidya Lakshmi
8. Aishwarya Lakshmi who gives Aishwarya. - Ashok Mehta
This Mantra Sadhana must be started on the night of Diwali after 10 PM
Procedur of performing the Ashta-Lakshmi Mantra Sadhana-
1. Start this Mantra Sadhana after 10 PM.
The Mantra Sadhana is for whole night so complete your daily chores and then sit for the Sadhana.
2. Make a Swastik on red velvet Aasan and sit facing North.
3. Keep a yellow Chowki in front of you and spread a yellow cloth on it. Make a mount of yellow rice and keep a Shri Yantra on it. Make 8 marks on it representing the 8 Forms of Lakshmi.
4. Keep a copper vessel full of water next to it on the Chowki.
5. Light 9 pure Ghee Diyas representing the Asht Lakshmi and the final one representing Mahalakshmi.
6. Do Ganesh, Shiv, Vishnu and Kuber Puja as per your capacity.
7. Take a Sankalp for your desired wishes. If you do not have wishes, take Sankalp that you are doing thee Mantra Japa to make the coming year prosperous and wealthy.
8. Use a Sphatik Rosary and chant the Mantra the whole night up-to 6.30 AM of the morning.
Keep a goal of completing 108 rosaries of the Mantra, within that night. Make sure that the Pure Ghee Diyas are continuously burning during the Mantra Japa. If any one of them douses away, the Mantra Sadhana will become bandit.
You cannot get up once you start the Mantra Sadhana. If you feel tired then you can take breaks. But getting up from Aasan is not allowed.
After completing the japa, keep the 9 Diyas in a box. This way, Goddess Lakshmi will reside in it.
Then, every day at dusk, keep the box of Diyas in front of you and recite 1 rosary of this Mantra.
No need to light any Diyas during this Mantra Chanting.
|| ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं अष्टलक्ष्मीयै ह्रीं सिद्धये मम गृहे आगच्छागच्छ नमः स्वाहा ।।
Aim Hreem Shreem Ashtalakshmiyai Hreem Siddhye Mam Gruhe Aagachhagachha Namah Swaha