Following is the procedure of performing the Narsing Maha Mantra:
1. Start the Mantra Experiment from a Thursday or Saturday of the Shukla Paksha.
2. Start this Experiment after 10 pm.
3. Keep a Chowki in front of you and keep a Narsingh Yantra on it.
4. Apply a Chandan Tilak and then do Panchopchar Puja.
5. Worship your Guru, Ganesh, Vishnu and Lakshmi.
6. Take a Sankalp and request Narsingh Dev to help you get rid of your enemies or ghosts and to punish them.
Recite the Narsingh kavach.
7. Recite 16 rosaries of this Mantra daily for 21 days using a Red Chandan Counting Rosary.
After Japa recite the Kavach again and then offer free flowers to Narsingh Yantra.
Viniyog: || ॐ अस्य नृसिंह मंत्रस्य, ब्रह्मा ऋषि:, अनुष्टुप् छंदः, सुरासुर नमस्कृत नृसिंहो देवता, सर्वेष्ट सिद्धये जपे विनियोगः ||
om Asya Nrusimha Mantrasya Brahma Rishi, Brahma Rishah, Anushtup Chhandah, Surasur Namaskrut Nrusimho Devta, Sarvesht Sidhdaye Jape Viniyogah ||
Mantra : || ॐ उग्रवीरं महा विष्णुं, ज्वलंतं सर्वतो मुखं ।
नृसिंह भीषणं भद्रं मृत्यु मृत्युं नमाम्यहं ||
Om Ugraveeram Maha Vishnum, Jwalantam Sarvato Mukham Nrusimha Bheshanam Bhadram Mrityu Mrityum Namaamyaham ||
This is a Mantra Prayog and not a Sadhana. This Mantra is very quick to destroy enemies, kill Yaksha, Pisach, Pisachini and other such malefic ghostly entities.
If someone who is attached by an Itar Yoni entity, then saying this Mantra in that person's ear will be very beneficial. However, this should only be done under proper guidance because saying the Mantra may make the entity more angry and give pain to the victim.
This Mantra can also remove the most powerful enemies from ones life.