The Prayog I am sharing also uses the same Panchmukhi Hanuman Stotra, the Vidhi is very simple:
1. Start the Prayog from First Tuesday of a Shukla Paksha or any auspicious day which falls in a Shukla Paksha.
2. When you decide the date for beginning the Sadhana, go to a Siddh Hanuman temple one day before and offer the following order wise- Atta Diya, 2 Agarbattis, Chola- use Sindur, Rice and Black Sesame mixed :-with Mustard Oil if you are doing this Prayog for removing or harming enemies and Sesame Oil.
If doing the Prayog for fulfilling wishes or getting wealth; red cloth, 1.25kg Wheat Bhakri with 3 teaspoons of Sesame Oil and few Tulsi Stems, Boiled Black Chana with little Jaggery and few Tulsi Stems, 3 Besan Laddoo, a garland of Rose flowers, a Shri Rama Naam written leaf garland.
Then, do 108 Pradakshina of Hanuman and keep on chanting your Guru Mantra. If you don't have a Guru Mantra, recite the Hanuman Gayatri Mantra or ॐ रामदूताय नमः. The number of rounds are more important than the Mantra Japa so one must pay more attention to the Pradakshina.
After that, sit in front of Hanuman and light a 4 faced Diya of Pure Ghee and recite the Hanuman Chalisa 11 times and pray to Hanuman to allow you to do the Sadhana and to bless you with success and then come home.
2. Then you can Begin this Sadhana from 4 am.
3. Complete bathing by 4 AM and wear a unstitched- Red Kurta and Dhoti.
4. Wear a Yagyopavit.
5. Take a teaspoonful of water in the right hand and Chant the following Mantra:
|| ॐ अपवित्रः पवित्रो वा सर्वावस्थांगतोऽपि वा । यः स्मरेत्पुण्डरीकाक्षं स बाह्याभ्यन्तरःशुचिः ||
and then pour it on your Sahasra Chakra.
6. Then, do Aasan Shuddhi. Perform Aachaman and Pranayam.
7. Keep a Red Chowki in front of you and keep a red cloth on it.
8. Keep an energized 5 Mukhi Hanuman Idol.
9. Do Panchopchar Puja.
10. Sit on a Red Aasan facing the north and recite your Guru Mantra for 1 rosary. If you don't have a Guru Mantra recite, the Gayatri Mantra or ॐ नमः शिवाय, for 1 rosary.
11. Recite the Sankat Naashak Ganesha Stotra once and the Rudra Gayatri Mantra, Ram and the Sita Gayatri Mantra for one rosary each.
12. Recite the Amogh Shiv Kavach once.
13. Take a Sankalp with a red flower and water mentioning following order wise- your name, father and mother's name, Kaliyug, Hindu Year, Hindu Month, Paksha, Tithi, Vaar(day in Hindi), Bhav, Nakshatra, Prahar, Hora, 108 recitations for 40 days, followed by the reason or the wish for which you are going to do the Prayog.
Then request god to bless you with your desired wish and offer the flower and water to the Hanuman Yantra.
14. Recite the Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach 108 times daily for 40 days. After recitation perform Aarti and Mantra Pushpanjali.
Only 10 recitation gives knowledge of all three worlds then think what108 recitations will give you.
Following things should be followed very carefully and strictly:
1. Maintain Atal Brahmacharya.
2. Give up on worldly activities like watching TV, using means of entertainment like laptops, mobiles,etc.
3. Maintain fasting and eat only raw milk and fruits during the 40 days. These things can only be eaten after first offering them to Hanuman.
4. If you do not have the will power to follow these than don't begin the Sadhana.
The Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach can fulfill any kind of wealth, health,enemy destruction, attraction, problem removal wish.
If a long time Hanuman Bhakt is going through Sade Sati and if this Sadhana is done taking Sankalp then I guarantee that by the end of 40 days one will completely get rid of Sade Sati and get unbelievable fame in life.
The rules that I have mentioned are may be difficult to follow but they are not even half of the total steps necessary to initiate the Sadhana. I haven't mentioned other rules because they are not necessary in a Stotra Sadhana and these rules only will suffice. By looking at the procedure one may think I have unnecessarily added extra procedure due to my devotion but this is how this Sadhana is done. If a person thinks that only doing Tilak, lighting Diya and Agarbatti and chanting a Mantra is called Sadhana than it is a grave false belief.
If only recitation or Japa would have given me the Mantra's benefits then I would already have become Brahma Gyaani by now.