1. Mantra Japa should be started on a Shukla Paksha Saturday after sunset.
2. Sit facing the north direction on a red velvet Aasan.
3. keep a Chowki in front of you.
4. keep a copper plate in it and keep a Bajrang Yantra or a Hanuman Pujan Yantra.
5. Then, One must light a sesame oil Diya. While lighting the wick one must chant the Hanuman Gayatri Mantra in the mind.
6. Sprinkle some Sindur on the Yantra.
7. Light Agarbatti or Dhoop.
8.Do mental worship of your Guru, Ganesha, Shivji and Sita-Rama. Then, perform a Panchopchar Puja of Hanuman. Offer Kewda as the Gandh. Offer a Naivedya of boiled black gram with Jaggery and few Tulsi Stems.
9. Take a Sankalp for getting your desired wishes being fulfilled.
10. Meditate on the Kasht Bhanjan form of Hanuman for optimum results and chant 10 rosaries of this Mantra daily for 5 months or 41 rosaries for 31 days and you will get Siddhi over this Mantra.
If you are doing the Mantra Japa to get rid of calamities, removing fear or doubt or Shani Dosha, use a Red Chandan Mala. If you are doing this Mantra Japa for wealth or family happiness, use a Red Coral Counting Rosary.
Mantra: ||ॐ नमो हनुमते भय भंजनाय सुखं कुरु कुरु फट् स्वाहा ।।
|| om namo hanumate bhaya bhanjanaaya sukham kuru kuru phat swaha ||
If one has gotten into sudden trouble, one must recite as much rosaries of this Hanuman Mantra as they can and one will get to see that not only have his fears gone away but also, everything starts becoming peaceful and favorable.