The Rudra Mantra is very simple but, please note that it shows its effects from the very first chant itself.
Recite the Mantra only 11 times daily will get you rid of diseases and get a healthy body.
Method of chanting the Rudra Mantra:
1. Start the Mantra Experiment from the day of the festival of Shivratri or on the first Monday of a Shukla Paksha.
2. Keep a white or yellow colored Chowki in front of you and keep the respective colored cloth on it.
3. In a copper plate, keep a Rudra Yantra.
4. Offer Bel Leaves and Kaner Flowers to the Rudra Yantra.
Offer the ingredients in the same order - 3 spoons each- Pure Ghee, Raw Milk, Panchamrit, Honey, Chandan Paste, Black Sesame Seeds, Akshat, Panchamrit again. Now, wipe the Yantra with a cloth and keep it on a mount of rice. Throw away the mixture of Milk, Panchamrit, etc. to a Peepal Tree.
5. On the Yantra, make a Tilak of Chandan.
6. Do Panchopchar Puja.
7. Worship Dakshinamurthy.
8. Worship Ganesh, Parvati and Vishnu.
9. Recite one rosary of the Gayatri Mantra and the Rudra Gayatri Mantra.
10. Recite the Rudra Kavach & Take a Sankalp for the fulfilment of your desired wishes.
11. Chant 1.25 lac times within 16 days.
Mantra: || Om Namo Bhagvate Rudraay ||
|| ॐ नमो भगवते रुद्राय ||
The Mantra is wonderful and chanting it is as pleasing as drinking honey. It is primarily a Health Mantra but other wishes can also be fulfilled. As Lord Rudra and Lord Aghor are the one who create Mantras in Sanatan Dharma, this Mantra will greatly increase the chances of success in future Mantra Sadhanas.
The Rudra Mantra will bring optimum results if chanted in a Shivalay.