The Mahaveer Hanuman Chalisa is given in this article in two parts longer one is the first part and the shorter one is the other half.
Following is the recitation procedure of the Mahaveer Hanuman Chalisa:
1. Sit facing the east direction. Keep a Mahaveer Hanuman idol in front of you, while chanting the Chalisa.
2. Light a few incense sticks.
3. Recite the Ram Raksha Stotra once.
4. Take a Sankalp for getting your desired wish fulfilled.
5. Recite this Chalisa 31 times for 108 days.
6. Keep a fast on every Tuesday.
7. Every Tuesday, make a single Bhakri of 1.25 kg or 3 Bhakri [fat version of chapati] equaling to 1.25 kg, pour 5 teaspoons of sesame oil in it and add a few stems of Tulsi over it and offer it as a Naivedya. Then later on, distribute the Naivedya among the family members.
|Mahveer Hanuman Chalisa - 1|
|Mahveer Hanuman Chalisa -2|
Whether someone believes it or not, but eating non-veg food is very strictly a sin in Hinduism. Because Sanatana Dharm itself means considering anything and everything as a form of God. And killing a form of God is the worst possible sin. Fishes represent Matsya Dev. Similarly, Pigs represent Varah Dev and so on. But still people eat them without thinking just because other religions allow the eating of animals as food. Sanatana Dharma never allowed the killing of animals for eating. The Garuda Purana itself states that humans who eat and cook animals are sent to Narak Lok and they are cooked in hot melting liquid iron by the Yamadutas. So do not eat non-veg food. Do not drink alcohol or cigarette, etc. Try to remain as chaste as possible in life.
This Hanuman Stotra is very very beneficial for getting Siddhi and for getting rid of all kinds of difficulties.