1. The Graha Dosha Nivaran Mantra Prayoga should be started from the first Tuesday of a Shukla Paksha or the Bright Fortnight of the Hindu Lunar Month.
2. You should sit facing the north direction on a Kush Aasan.
3. Keep a Chowki in front of you. On it, keep a red colored cloth.
4. Keep a copper plate and write "Om" on it with Kesar or Chandan paste.
5. Keep an energized Hanuman Yantra on it.
6. Apply a Tilak of Sindur and then do Panchopchar Puja.
7. Take a Sankalp [Pledge] and then Worship your Guru, Ganesh, Shiv, Shri Rama and Sita.
8. Recite the Ek Mukhi Hanuman Kavach.
9. Use an energized Rudraksh Counting Rosary or Red Coral Rosary and chant the Mantra given below for 41 rosaries daily for 31 days.
Mantra: || ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रूं सर्व दुष्टग्रह निवारणाय स्वाहा ||
|| Om Hraan (g) hreen (g) hrun (g) sarv dushtgraha nivaaranaay swaahaa ||
Note- I hope that this Mantra Remedy will be useful to readers who are being harassed by harmful and malefic planets and planetary transits and combinations.