Following is the Hanuman Chalisa Sadhana procedure for attaining Moksha:
1. Start the Sadhana from the day of Diwali or Navratri in the period of the Brahma Muhurat.
2. Keep a Ramdut Hanuman idol in front of you. The Hanuman idol has to be the one in which Hanuman is in meditative state with both his palms near his feet. For better understanding, one can google for the image. Then, do the Pran Pratishtha of the idol and then offer a Chola to it.
3. Worship Shri Rama, Ganesh, and Shivji.
4. Take a Sankalp that you are doing the Sadhana for getting Pratyaksh Darshan of Hanuman so that he can grant you Moksh to the Brahma Lok.
5. Recite the Hanuman Chalisa daily 108 times for a period of 108 days.
6. Keep fast during all the 108 days and become Atal Brahmachari.
I must also add that this Sadhana should be done as the last Sadhana of your life because it is a tried and tested Sadhana for attaining Moksha. The person who does this Sadhana has to give up on all worldly desires and activities like watching TV, playing sports, using mobile phones or and other form of entertainment or technology and completely surrender himself to Hanuman.
One will start seeing astonishing miracles from the 4th day itself. By the end of the 108 days, one will become a divine soul and realize himself and will surely get a Pratyaksh Darshan of Hanuman.