1. Start from first Tuesday of a Shukla Paksha.
2. Start this Sadhana early in the morning.
3. In the bath water, add some black sesame seeds and then bathe. Then, Sit facing the north or west direction on a red velvet Aasan wearing only, inner clothes and a red colored dhoti. If this is not possible, at least make sure that whatever clothes you are wearing are red in color.
4. Keep a Bajrang Yantra and Rama Yantra in front of you on a mount of red rice side by side. Behind the mount keep a Mahavir Hanuman photo. Light an oil lamp in an earthen Diya.
5. Recite your Guru Mantra for 4 rosaries, the Sankatnashak Ganesh Stotra once, the Shiva Mool Mantra for 1 rosary and the Rama Mool Mantra for 1 rosary in this order.
6. Then, take a Sankalp for getting your respective wish being fulfilled.
7. Chant 11 rosaries for 40 days using a Rudraksh rosary.
|Teevra Shakti Hanuman Mantra|
1) The Mantra Prayog is very strictly for Rama or Hanuman devotees only.
2) Only men can chant this Hanuman Mantra.
3. The Mantra is very very powerful so do not break Brahmacharya under any circumstances. And, do not chant more than 11 rosaries daily.
4. The Mantra invokes the complete power of Hanuman so do not use it for small wishes or wishes that can be achieved by less fearsome Mantra Sadhanas.
5. The Mantra is so powerful that the person who does this Sadhana will definitely get his wishes fulfilled.
6. However, if your wish doesn't get fulfilled, don't repeat this Sadhana. This Sadhana can be done only once. Also, if within the first 5-6 days you see a scary or angry image in dreams, do not continue the Mantra Sadhana.
7. It may happen that you may see very scary and supernatural visuals or hear supernatural sounds during the Sadhana days. In such a case, do not get scared and chant the Mantra even more attentively.