By Ashok Mehta
The Adi Purush Mantra Sadhana procedure is as follows:
1. During Grahan Kaal [period of Solar or Lunar Eclipse], chant 21 rounds of this Mantra using a good quality Rudraksh Beads Counting Rosary.
2. After that, from the next night i.e. the night which falls after the Grahan Kaal's night, chant 3 rounds of this Mantra daily for 3 days before sleeping.
Use a white Colored Cloth Aasan for this purpose. Other than this, follow the basic worship rules like light pure a Ghee Diya and sit facing the North Direction.
Following are the deductions to know when you are going to die:
1. If while reciting the Mantra, the Sadhak is repeatedly missing out or unable to say the word ऋतं, then that person will die within a period of 6 months.
2. If the Sadhak is unable to speak the word सत्यं then 5 months.
3. If unable to speak परब्रह्म, then 4 months.
4. If unable to say, पुरुषं, then 3 months.
5. If the Sadhak is unable to say or is repeatedly forgetting the word कृष्णपिंगलं, then 2 months
6. Similarly, for उर्ध्वलिंगं it is 1 month, for विरुपाक्षम् it is 15 days, for विश्वरूपाय 3 days and for नमो नमः 1 day.
|Adi Purusha Mantra to Know Time of Death|
It is my suggestion that the people who are doing this Mantra Japa should remain calm and have a peaceful mind because many a times it happens that we forget certain words while chanting due to an unpeaceful mind.
Note- The same Mantra appears in the Narayan Sutkam in which the word Urdhwaretam appears instead of Urdhwalingam and the word Vai appears before Namo Namah