The Tantra used for practicing this Mantra Remedy is somewhat similar to another Mantra Remedy for getting relief from tooth pain, which was published on this site many years back. The earlier remedy, which makes the use of a Shabar Healing Mantra Chant can be seen here – Mantra for paining teeth and gums
Procedure of performing the Gayatri Mantra Experiment for Toothache
1. On the day of a Solar or Lunar Eclipse [Surya or Chandra Grahan] chant the Gayatri Mantra 108 times, this makes the practitioner competent to perform the Mantra Remedy. The Maha- Mantra can be seen – Gayatri Mantra
2. Then ask the person suffering from toothache to bring an iron nail, which is three inches long.
3. Go to a Neem Tree along with the patient.
4. Hold the aching tooth of the patient in one hand and hammer the iron nail into the truck of the Neem tree.
5. While hammering the nail into the Neem tree chant the Gayatri Mantra.
The Tantra say that performing this Gayatri Mantra Remedy gives instant relief to the patient and the toothache completely subsides.
Note- Traditionally the small branches of the Neem Tree have been and are still being used to brush teeth by many people in India. There is likely to be some connection between this traditional use of the Neem tree branches as toothbrushes and this Toothache Removal Remedy.
Also, see similar Mantra Remedies for Painful Teeth Conditions
Tooth Pain Removal Mantra
Mahakali Mantra for Painful Teeth
Mantra for Ear and Toothache
Mantra for Dental Disease