By Ashok Mehta
1. Start from a Shukla Paksha Tuesday [Tuesday falling in the Bright Half of the Hindu Lunar Month] or any auspicious day
2. After having shower, take 400 grams of Sabut Masoor Dal [Whole Split Red Lentils] and wash them properly with Ganga Jal [water of the holy River Ganges].
3. After that, remove the Gangajal from the Sabut Masoor Dal and do an Utara of yourself 7 times using the Sabut Masoor Dal.
4. Throw that Masoor Dal in a river.
5. Come back home, light a Sesame [Til Ka Tel] oil lamp, incense sticks in front of a Murti of Photograph of Lord Hanuman, and chant any one of the two Mantras given below. The first Mantra has to be chanted for a minimum of 3 mala and the second mantra has to be chanted for a minimum of 9 Malas
6. Perform the same Mantra Prayoga for 41 days.
|| ऊँ नमो भगवते आन्ञ्जनेयाय महाबलाय स्वाहा ||
|| Om Namo Anjaneyaya Mahabalaya Swaha ||
|| ऊँ राम भक्ताय नम: ||
|| Om Ram Bhaktaaya Namah ||